Take back responsibility of your own body by increasing your understanding and awareness of human anatomy and physiology - and find out how to apply it to YOU!
Here you will find the link to my blog which covers everything Manual Therapy including what to look for when choosing a treatment to all things sports performance. The various articles that Kim is going to start introducing will focus on Guest Articles and Injuries and Rehabilitation.
You're not alone if you get worried, anxious and/or stressed when experiencing a sudden onset of pain. Yet pain is just a sign from the body to inform you that something isn't quite right. If anything, worry, anxiety and stress over the pain could easily make it worse - so seek professional advice. If you're not sure what kind of professional advice you need, check out my blog which will help point you in the right direction for you.
PAIN DOES NOT HAVE TO BE CHRONIC, IT DOES NOT HAVE TO DISRUPT YOUR LIFE, IT DOES NOT HAVE TO CAUSE YOU MORE STRESS
- YOU JUST NEED TO FIND THE RIGHT THERAPIST FOR YOU -
(in collaboration with SISC).
Click Button Below
4 pages covering:
1) The components of the knee
2) Explanations of various knee injuries
3) Statistics and tables covering what to expect with the various knee injuries including immediate care, rehabilitation and recovery time
4) Performance notes on how to help prevent such injuries and ways to advance rehabilitation.
More specific to rugby using RFU statistics, but useful for any athlete competing and training in contact sport.